This accessibility statement applies to https://Infodata.uk.com
This website is run by Infodata Systems Limited. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts.
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
(AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.)
How accessible this website is:
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some text may not reflow into a single column when you change the size of the browser window.
- You cannot always modify the line height or spacing of text.
- PDF documents may not not fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Some of our online forms may be difficult to navigate using just a keyboard.
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader.
Feedback and contact information:
If you need information on this website in a different format such as large print or PDF then please contact us at email@example.com